Thursday, June 16, 2016

HAHC to BOCC


 From:
http://www.co.kittitas.wa.us/boc/view-meeting-details.aspx?agendaID=6410




Kittitas County Homeless and Affordable Housing Committee June 10, 2016 Meeting
Through a formal motion and amendment process, the HAHC voted to forward the following statement to the BOCC:
The HAHC:
  1. Supports the ongoing efforts of the BOCC to effectively resolve the impacts on local residents associated with the County’s pending purchase of the Shady Brook Mobile Home Park.
  2. Recommends that the BOCC give strong consideration to seeking an alternative purchaser for the Shady Brook Mobile Home Park property with the intent of maintaining affordable housing.
  3. Recognizes the value of the Shady Brook community as a unique, intact neighborhood and recommends that the “BOCC plan” maintain the fabric of the neighborhood rather than dispersing individual families throughout the county.
  4. Is concerned that the available supply of affordable housing in Kittitas County is inadequate for current and future needs and closing Shady Brook without appropriate mitigation will reduce and further constrain available capacity.
  5. Recognizes that an inadequate supply of affordable housing in Kittitas County impacts the quality of life for local residents and weakens the economic competitiveness of Kittitas County by threatening the ability to support and grow our workforce.
  6. Requests that HAHC be represented on the working group that is tasked with developing the “BOCC plan” for Shady Brook.
  7. Recommend that the BOCC gather more data and conduct a public engagement process to inform the “BOCC plan.”
Submitted for consideration by David Miller, member HAHC (6/10/16)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. FINANCIAL PROBLEMS SOLVED

    Thank you so much Mr Walker for making my dreams come through . i got my programmed blank atm card from him . At first when i saw i comments about him i just feel i trying to see if thing will turn around for me because i am a single mother with 2 kids . I contacted Mr Walker because that was same name as my late husband i had faith and follows it's step's doe it cost me a little to get the card but its was just not more thank 5 days i got my card shipped down to me here in Canberra, Australia . In not less than two weeks now i have cash out $12,000 dollars at any POS or ATM Machine daily withdraw of $600 . I'm so happy now paid my bills and have enough to eat and take care of my children. Thank You Mr Walker Contact him : walkerhacker002@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete